Who Are we?
Utah Association of the Deaf objects and purposes, which are stated in its Articles of Incorporation, encompasses five areas:
- Unification of deaf and hard of hearing people in Utah.
- Promotion of their interests.
- Service, consultation and advocacy.
- Promotion of charitable and educational betterment and well being of deaf and hard of hearing people in Utah.
- Operation of the organization as a corporation for the following purposes:
- Sale of products for deaf and hard of hearing people.
- Establishment/operation of housing for deaf and hard of hearing senior citizens.
UAD welcomes any Deaf Utahns to be a member. For more information on how to be a member, click here.